Selak

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

selepas mengosip..

I should stop my habit writing on notepad since my laptop keep crushing down unexpectedly .
Everything I put down will gone.
and for someone who have a low memory on remember thing.I forget easily.
My wireless ain't working.Start using the broadband again.

At least I feel much relief after meeting some friends last night.
Less burden after suffering that I couldn't explain.


At least I be able to cry after saying what I want last night.
Be able to share some of my thought with some friends that able to listen.
Though not all are pour out.at least some have going out of my mind.

few days ago have been quite tough day for me.thinking about some problem on my own..Not able to tell someone on the phone.typing only make it hard on me.
Try not to believe what some creatures have make me feel so bad this few days.
Is it easy to hate people?
Why easier for some to make me think I don't deserve to hold some  happiness ..
To make me feel bad on myself?

this is much hurting..feeling unwanted and make me feel I should just hate myself for what I have became.
I Don't able to tell what I really want.
Don't able to know how the other party are doing and thinking about me?
Is not like I want to read people mind..
Why is hard to understand them?

sometime it easier to sing it then to say it.
To feel it with your heart but couldn't see it with your eyes.




The world is all around us It's much too big to see,
The words are seldom honest so we never disagree
The world is all around us
But have you noticed me?
Yeah,the world has overshadowed me

The world is all around us
So tell me what you see
Yeah The world is all around us
There's little room to breathe....

No comments: