Selak

Sunday, March 13, 2011

mungkin

mungkin...
antara perkara yang menyakitkan...
bila kita tak dapat nak rasa perasaan marah atau sakit hati...
bila yang buat pekara tu adalah orang yg kita 'care'..

We not able to hate him...even we want to..
We not able to feel angry even how bad we have cry
though it hurt when he rip our heart apart...
but we can't be mad at him...
because we just don't...
kerana aku bukan siapa2 untuk mrasa marah atau bengang...
kerana aku hanya diriku ;mencarik langit putih dalam kehitaman yg  tcorak.

I rather took all the blame...
feel guilty for having the feeling I have...
try to walk out of his life but don't have enough courage to do so..
the only thing I have is
Tawakal...I want him to be happy 
healthy more then I do...
and he meet his soulmate.
which will nvr be me..

I hope one day..I be able to forgive myself for not being a good human being.
and being so ridiculous in my need and my dream.for taking a black path bfore I found the right one.. 


No comments: