Selak

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Idiot-isms

I'm just some idiot who don't see what I really want.
What truly I need...
I see some foolish girl when I stand in front of the mirror.
I see some fake smile I try to pull every single morning.Hope people will be ease on me.
Or maybe I just a pain in other people ass..Sometime I just don't know what more I could do.
If I don't trust fate.WHo am I to be?
kenapa cite kimi ni todoke ni makin sedeh lak..
demmit je....mjiwai lak watak sgt kan tgk cite ni...pdahal cite ni lg mrapu ke planet apentah...

HOLD ON!! we not gonna be forever in this world...

Love is like waiting for the right bus.but trully if I realize it will take too long to wait..
I usually just walk as close as I can to my destination.As far as I can go...I'll keep pushing myself 
to walk through my possible destination.
I see thing I wont see if I wait for the bus..I experienced and observed more aspect of life that I haven't not realize before.
Why bother walk?when the free ride is free~sometime I feel terrible for myself and like torturing myself for wasting so much time that I probably can spend it with a worth thing rather then keep waiting over and over again.
I may be wrong..But at least I do try.even if it hurt so much at the end of the journey.

No comments: