Selak

Sunday, December 5, 2010

something to remember

Usai dah convocation y ke2 smlm...
Rancangan Tuhan slalu er unexpected....I'm the one who don't bother and decided not to go for my convocation day but at the end my sister convocation day will be postpone due to d bad weather at her place...
Bradford winter teruk...scary er...baru awal november...it coming early then last time I were day.GLobAL warMing r such horrible thing you could imagine....and what bout the rest you couldn't?
Instead,my mom already there just to attend the ceremony by herself and ziqah...
but end up with disappointment....
Patut la ibu marah aku gile2 sbb xnk g...
Well,kesedaran last minute aku mmg aplikasi er kat smua keadaan....
Report Lab/technical paper/FYP/study for exam,thesis and even for this event I settle it in 2 days bfore taking the robe....owh3,adakala last minute yg mmg dirancang...
mlas nk dtg awal2 utk konvo...buying new shoes  for this day..new hairstyle(for those y tak pkai hijab)..semua pon rasa nk new...tough at first ko x pikir nk beli....nnti bile dh pikir2...msti mcm nk beli thing gak...but syukur lah sbb I did these thing last minute...JUST piCK thINgs In the wArdrobe .
MAke UP pon mascara n eyeshadow jeda er..uhuks...

Aku benci keserabutan selepas konvo..smasa nk nek pentas...sblum nek pentas..masa turun pentas..duduk dlam line yg sempit...Benci...

It really good to have someone you love especially your parents and family there...But yet,still do wanna be with ur good friends too...aku benci hakikat time konvo rasa nk amek pic ngn  kawan2..last2 kwn2 ntah bersepah hilang mane...sbb masing2 xde planning...n last2 g menepek kat ayam penyet....borak2 psal strip club...adoyaiii~lwaks giler....
But,yeah...maybe convocation not all about good picture you taking by wearing those fatty robe.But moment you appreciate every little heart that warmly and kindly make you achieve the scroll.
So this convocation not about me at all.It for you dear Family and friends who there or not....
I'm lucky for having you in my life.....I'm happy cause I still have you until now...
Some will go,Some will stay,Some remain the same,and there are some who turn to be completely strangers with each others(okey fine,effect dr tgk GLee ni ayat pon jd geli2..)..For whoever u'll become...This is for you~


oppss,but hadiah n bunga still untuk aku....hahaha ^_^

No comments: