Selak

Saturday, August 27, 2011

sedeh er ramadhan bakal berakhir

Ya Allah Ramadhan pergi lagi...dan terlalu sedikit aku beramal di bulan ini..
Hujan rintik pagi-pagi hari...

My mind not stop thinking about how dissapointed I've been all this time,
I wish to change.every single day.Merely I'm not doing great.
Forgive me Allah.Forgive for all wrong doing. My family and I did...
guide us to paradise...
Ya Allah Don't Take My Soul Away
Until You Are Happy With Me
آمین
...
Ya Allah Give Me Death
While I Am In Sajdah
آمین

Ya Allah Let The Last Word Of My Life
Be The Kalma Shahadat
آمین

Ya Allah If I Die In Sleep Let
My Heart Beat The Zikr Of Allah
آمین

Ya Allah, The Guider Of The Lost Souls,
Forgive The Entire Ummah
آمین

Ya Allah Forgive My Parents, My Teachers,
My Family And My Friends

No comments: