Selak

Saturday, March 2, 2013

old boring story


when dad was around we used to talked about why he think old spelling are much better and pronounce it right compare with what we currently use...He made me fall in love with literature in most of classic book I've read..
He truly want me to do good at math which I don't...but end up I do engineering and feel bad about it till now...Probably I'm not suited with this world...If Allah will,I wish to be somewhere I could contribute my idea and dedicate my life doing something I truly enjoy.
I still could not figure it out yet...Well,if people truly asked me what I've been dream off when I was a kid.I would love seeing myself writing a book.but it seem like my writing keep getting worst.depands on spelling checker all the time..other than that,I wish to volunteer going around the world and help unfortunate child and women...Which I don't really know how to do it cause I feel like I'm too unfriendly and not able to make friend easily.
I have to admit I try it soo many time but it such an awkward and I couldn't do it...

No comments: